Kaiser Permanente® Orange County Women's Health Services
Providing healthcare for women require a special touch—compassion combined with medical expertise. At Kaiser Permanente® Orange County, you will find caring and considerate professionals who provide exceptional healthcare for women at every stage of their lives. Utilizing a modern, multidisciplinary approach, we provide consultation, the most up-to-date assessments, comprehensive treatment, and a broad range of programs and services for women of all ages including:
- health care assessment and maintenance
- pregnancy and maternity care
- gynecologic services
- reproductive infertility services
- urogynecology services
- gynecology oncology services
- minimally invasive surgery
- educational classes for pregnancy, childbirth, newborn care and a wide spectrum other medical topics pertinent to current issues of interest to women.
Our outstanding department includes full-time, board-certified OB/GYN physicians, midwives and nurse practitioners. In addition, we have fellowship-trained specialists in all major OB/GYN subspecialties (Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Maternal Fetal Medicine). In addition, the department's faculty, residents, and personnel proudly reflect the ethnic diversity of Orange County.
For your convenience, our services are offered throughout Orange County at the following locations:
- Alton/Sand Canyon Medical Offices (Irvine)
- Anaheim Kraemer Medical Offices
- Garden Grove Medical Offices
- Harbor-MacArthur Medical Offices (Santa Ana)
- San Juan Capistrano Medical Offices
- Santa Ana Medical Offices
- Yorba Linda Medical Offices
We also provide care out of two state-of-the-art hospitals:
- Kaiser Permanente Anaheim Medical Center
3440 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
- Kaiser Permanente Irvine Medical Center
6640 Alton Pkwy.
Irvine, CA 92618
Please refer to our Orange County Guidebook for additional information about our facilities and services.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and compassionate women's health care to our members through their lives and to help you continue to thrive!
|This website has been visited||382,572||times since August 6, 2009.|